We hope you will extend a warm and friendly welcome to the newest member of our CiH family, Meredith Walker! Meredith has joined us as US-based Creative Director. She's the mastermind behind our One Stitch at A Time T-shirts, the 2015 Year-End Mailer, and loads of other projects and content. So we're thrilled to have her on our team!
You'll enjoy getting to know Meredith, and maybe you'll find you have some things in common with our newest staff member:
1. What is your favorite CiH product? I absolutely love the twist bracelets! They are such a great staple that can be worn with just about anything.
2. What do you love about CiH? I am so encouraged by the bravery in all of the people involved with CiH. From Amy's obedience to follow the Lord's calling, to the women who set aside a year of their busy lives to learn new skills and build up their families and communities— it truly is an amazing organization.
3. How did you first hear about CiH? I first learned about Clothed in Hope when I was in school at University of South Carolina. A friend who was involved with the organization at the time told me they were in need of a poster design calling for interns. So I made the poster, and simultaneously applied for an internship in 2011.
4. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? This is a SUPER tough question, but I'll go with a french bulldog. I love people, I'm sometimes athletic, but I'm mostly interested in food and naps.
5. What is your favorite TV show? The Office. Hands down. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I've watched every season, probably, about 6 times.
6. What is your favorite dessert? All of it. If I have to choose one, it would be ice cream. No, oreos. No, ice cream WITH oreos.
7. What is your dream destination? Italy!
We feel like the luckiest to have Meredith on our team. She's brilliant, she's creative, she's innovative, and she's so very kind. When you see all of the great content we have planned for 2016, you'll know it too. Welcome to Clothed in Hope, Meredith!