Elina is coming back to America this October!
Elina will be based in the Raleigh area from October 7th through November 9th.
She's excited to share her story with YOU - our CiH family!
We're filling up her calendar now for speaking engagements and events. Do you have a Supper Club, Small Group, Civic Group, Church, etc. who would like to hear her powerful story of HOPE? Send me (Amy) an email HERE by August 14 and we'd love to get something scheduled! She's happy to travel around NC/SC/VA for your event, and can be available for Skype interviews also.
Here are a few fun facts about this amazing lady in the middle:
- She's our Zambia Director and manages 11 Zambian Staff #girlboss
- She graduated from our program in Spring 2014
- The entire CiH program began in HER living room in 2012 when I launched the program in-country, before we had our Chikondi Community Center
- She has 6 children and 4 grandchildren and has housed many orphans over the years
- Her favorite food when she came to America last year was Chick-fil-A (especially the CFA sauce!)
Let's show this dear friend a very warm welcome to the U.S. and make her month here one to remember!
With Chikondi (Love),
CiH Founder & Executive Director